Becoming a Borrego Days Arts and Crafts Vendor
Welcome and thanks for your interest in becoming an arts and crafts Borrego Days Vendor! This application is for vendors and artists who create and sell handmade art, crafts, jewelry, and wares only.
The vendor fee for the entire weekend of Borrego Days is $100. All proceeds from your booth space will fund education scholarships and programs that empower girls and women through Soroptimist International of Borrego Springs.
This year’s Borrego Days Desert Festival takes place in October 2021. (Exact date to be announced by the Borrego Springs Chamber of Commerce.) If you are interested in becoming an arts-and-crafts vendor, please complete the form below to apply and get your name on the list. We will follow up via email or phone call.
Borrego Days Arts and Crafts Vendor Guidelines
- All vendors must stay open during full festival hours both Saturday and Sunday. You may open earlier or stay open later if desired. Vendors vacating booths prior to the close of the show on Sunday will not receive a refund, nor will they be invited back.
- Booth set up is 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. each day. Vendors may also set up their booths on Friday.
- Merchandise must be hand-crafted by the vendor. It is permissible to sell for a nonprofit organization as long as the goods are handcrafted. Goods will be checked for handcrafted verification and current Seller’s Permit.
- You must post your Board of Equalization Permit, or it must be available at your booth.
- Refunds are not available for inclement weather.
- Booth spaces are approximately 10 X 10. Please note there is minimal space between booths. Your space will be directly next to another vendor.
- More than one vendor is allowed per booth only if all vendors concerned have their own Permits and are registered.
- No night security will be available. It is recommended that products should not remain out overnight. However, leaving your canopy, tables, etc., is recommended. Soroptimist International of Borrego Springs is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- For a complete list of guidelines, please contact us!