TAKING APPLICATIONS IN FALL 2021
Learn More About the
Live Your Dream Award
About the Live Your dream Award
What is the Live Your Dream Award?
The Live Your Dream Award is a unique education grant for women who provide the primary financial support for their families. Live Your Dream Awards give women the resources they need to improve their education, skills and employment prospects.
Who is Eligible?
This award is for a woman who is the Head of House, and who provides the primary financial support for herself and her dependents. Dependents can include children, spouse, partner, siblings and/or parents.
Taking Live Your Dream Award applications in Fall 2021.
Recipients have the potential to receive $1,000 – $16,000 to further their education:
Live Your Dream Award Eligibility
You are eligible to apply for the Soroptimist Live Your Dream Awards if you are a woman who:
- Provides the primary financial support for yourself and your dependents. Dependents can include children, spouse, partner, siblings and/or parents.
- Has financial need.
- Is enrolled in or has been accepted to a vocational/skills training program or an undergraduate degree program.
- Is motivated to achieve your education and career goals.
- Resides in one of Soroptimist International of the Americas’ member countries/territories (Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guam, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Taiwan, United States of America, Venezuela).
- Has not previously been the recipient of a Soroptimist Women’s Opportunity or Live Your Dream Award.
- Does not have a graduate degree.
- Is not a Soroptimist member, an employee of Soroptimist International of the Americas or immediate family of either.